‘Tis the season to be….sunny!
Who doesn’t love Spring? As the first buds of blossom appear, the school run becomes more bearable, the snow boots are banished to the back of the cupboard and everyone starts smiling. And nowhere is there more joy than in the kitchen.
As the Quattro Foods chefs spring into action, there’s animated talk around the planning table of the produce that comes into its own this season. There’s much joy as we welcome the A-Team back into the veggie rack – artichoke, asparagus and avocado. Greens, glorious greens. Delicious, vibrant and so healthy. And as versatile as their Spring cousins – celeriac, fennel, radishes and watercress – together they make up the flavour and wellbeing dream team!
No winter lasts forever, and as our customers begin to plan what they will be serving to their own customers, our kitchen team has been concocting a range of original and delicious Spring-time treats.
High street restaurant chains, food service providers and other food retailers across the UK are awaiting Quattro’s new season collection expectantly.
Some of our most popular products year round come from the Spring collection. Take a front seat and feast your eyes and taste-buds on what the new season has to offer. Quattro’s finest take centre stage as Spring breathes new life into kitchens around the world.
- Pea & Pancetta Soup – This creamy Med-inspired soup is chunky in texture and hearty in flavour
- Spicy Sausage Pasta Sauce – Tang up your tomatoes with this perfect piquant pasta topping
- Spring Chicken Pasta Sauce – Soft and succulent, this is a delightful and colourful relish
- Pea & Ham Hock Pasta Sauce – A favourite with little ones, this homely dish brightens up tea-time
- Chicken & N’duja Creole Jambalaya – Spice up dinner with N’duja – a distinctive and delicious spreadable sausage made with pork
- Primavera Risotto – A classic Spring vegetable dish loved by Italians
- Bubble & Squeak – Traditional English dish made with potatoes, cabbage, carrots, peas and Brussels sprouts
- Kedgeree – flaked fish, parsley, boiled rice, hard-boiled eggs, curry powder and cream combined to pack a lunchtime punch
- Spring Chicken & Rice Soup – Full of wholesome goodness, this soup is flavoursome and filling
- Mediterranean Vegetable & Orzo Broth – An all-star dish to warm the cockles of the soul
You will enjoy making these dishes as much as you and your family will love devouring them. The taste of Spring will fill your kitchen as the fresh aromas and sounds of satisfaction welcome in the tastiest and healthiest season of the year.
As a leading UK food manufacturer the Quattro Foods team looks forward to supplying our customers with the finest Spring food products around. We can’t wait to hear how your customers in turn have enjoyed these colourful, bright and invigorating dishes, made from the season’s sunniest springtime offerings.