What is ambient food? It’s a food product that helps save busy chefs time in commercial kitchens. It’s designed for chefs who are committed to great taste but simply don’t have time to chop garlic, peel carrots or slow cook delicious tomato sauces in the time required to ensure a truly deep flavour. And that’s where we come in.
As one of the UK’s leading food manufacturers, the Quattro Foods kitchen team knows exactly what professional chefs need to help them save time without compromising on quality. So from one chef to another, here are 10 factors to consider when looking for your ideal ambient food supplier:
- Price – At Quattro Foods we offer you incredible value for money with our ambient range. We cater for bulk orders or smaller orders, and you will never pay over the odds for delicious ambient food products.
- Quick turnaround – Our chefs thrive on the fast pace in their busy kitchen and are always happy to discuss a speedy turnaround on orders required asap (within reason!)
- Reliability – Our ambient range is reliably tasty and our customer service is reliably outstanding – try us!
- Range – From soups to sauces, from dressings to dips – and everything in between – our ambient range is extensive and always growing. We cover every taste, culture, colour and texture in our impressively wide range of ambient foods.
- Taste – Our chefs have one priority which is flavour. Using the best ingredients in our nut-free state of the art kitchen, our ambient range ticks every box, without a hint of compromise on taste.
- Convenience – We save you time in your busy kitchen. Our chefs know how hard it is to find time for chopping, cutting and peeling, so we do it for you! Our ambient products are designed to save you precious hours and manpower, giving you more time to create perfect dishes and menus for your customers.
- Quantities – Looking for an ambient food supplier that can produce equally in bulk or for smaller orders? That’s us! High street retail outlets, food service providers, the NHS, colleges and the army often buy in bulk, but individual restaurants usually require smaller, more frequent orders. We cater happily for both. (just double checking you do these smaller orders?)
- Production methods – There’s no doubt that home style cooking processes create the best results and our passionate chefs will only produce the best for you. Using time-honoured cooking methods and doing much of the preparation by hand, our traditional cooking methods are the antithesis of modern mass production.
- Quality – Quattro Foods’ talented and creative chefs use only the best local produce for ingredients. Combined with their unique ability to turn them into the finest ambient food products, they ensure exceptional outcomes.
- Knowledge and experience – Created by chefs for chefs, our premium ambient foods are the result of our chefs’ intimate and extensive knowledge of the food manufacturing industry. As our clients are our peers, only the best will do!
If you’re not convinced, here are ten great reasons to use us as your ambient food supplier.