A new decade dawns and with it an enhanced range of edible treats from around the world, delighting Quattro Foods’ customers with exotic aromas, tantalising textures and first-rate flavours from Africa, the Middle East, Central, North and South America and Europe.
We take great pride in our passion for the world and all the food it has to offer as our development chefs dig deep into their foodie souls to explore and experiment with ideas from far away lands. Sampling spices and experimenting with flavour and texture combinations is key to creating inspiring and thought-provoking dishes that are new and exciting to the British palette.
Our 21st century love of travel and access to international traditions on social media allows us a deeper peek into the culinary customs of our food-loving brethren from across the globe. The more international fare we see and taste, the more we love to try new things.
Team Quattro aims to bring our favourite delicious delights to our discerning customers. Working in our state-of-the-art nut-free kitchen allows us to play with traditional recipes and adapt them to suit your varying tastes. From new curry sauces, including rendang, kormas and tikkas, to katsus, Ethiopian spiced sauces and dips and creamy vegan mac ‘n’ cheese, our range is mouth-watering.
Here are some of our new and exciting international dishes:
- Bunny chow is a splendid South African dish made from a hollowed-out loaf of white bread filled with curry.
- Chakalaka (Soweto chilli) is a vibrant dish from Johannesburg made with beans, tomatoes, onions and chillies.
- Bobotie – This delicious South African dish is made of spiced minced meat baked with an egg-based topping.
- Chicken shawarma – Deliciously spiced Middle Eastern lamb or chicken, the soft, shredded meat is served in a hot, freshly baked pitta with a dash of hot amba.
- Vegetable chermoula is a delectable vegetarian North African dish served with couscous and chickpeas.
- Bang bang Korean chicken is a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy and is made with mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and other spices. More than a little bit joyful on the tastebuds.
- Balinese chicken is spiced with a coconut milk and turmeric sauce. Scrumptious!
- Tunisian lamb and apricot koucha – A hearty Tunisian stew made with potatoes.
- Charred vegetable salsa is a stunning Central American dip made with tomatoes, jalapeño, red onion, garlic, cilantro and lime.
- BBQ chocolate chicken mole – This is a dream come true for chilli chocoholics. This dark, sweet, spicy South American stew is exquisite.
If your taste buds are tingling and your mouth is watering at the prospect of an iridescent international feast a la Quattro Foods, head on down to our South Coast HQ to chat about the world foods that we can concoct and create to feed your hungry hordes.
From the Army to schools, colleges and hospitals; from high street chains to individual restaurants and food service providers, Quattro Foods brings the taste of the world to your table.
Bon Apetit! Shahiat tyb! Beteavon! And a hearty Provecho!