The clock chimed midnight. Fireworks lit up the sky, a million bubbles were consumed and resolutions were made with gusto. What have you promised yourself this year? What will change and how will you make that change happen? If you are one of the millions of Britons who has used the promise of a new year to commit yourself to working for a better world and a better self, you may have resolved to give up meat, or maybe fish as well and for those fully dedicated to a new start, perhaps you are even going to try a diet devoid of eggs and dairy products.
If you are one of 2020’s fledgling vegans you have come to the right place. Quattro Foods has developed an extensive range of meat and dairy-free food products that is bursting with flavour and has delighted followers of a plant-based diet for many years and continues to grow and evolve alongside food trends and customer needs. This year we have added even more delicious choices to our vegan range of sauces, pastes, soups, dressings and curries.
As one of the UK’s premium food manufacturers we take great pride in our commitment to satisfying customers with varying tastes and needs. The vegans among you are demanding and exacting, and so you should be. Your high standards encourage our development chefs to continue researching, sourcing and concocting diverse and flavoursome plant-based food products and as you grow in number, so must our range evolve and expand.
This year we have enhanced our selection of vegan products with some exciting new flavours, textures and tastes. Who knew that lasagne without beef or stew without pork could be quite so tasty and satisfying? Apparently you did, which is why our vegan and vegetarian products have been flying off the shelves in recent months.
Our lobster bisque and broccoli and vegetarian blue cheese soup went down a storm over the festive season and the new year has welcomed further additions with an exciting international theme including:
• Chakalaka (Soweto chilli) – Created in the townships of South Africa, this simple dish is made from onions, tomatoes and beans.
• Vegetable chermoula – Used widely in North African cooking, this is a marinade traditionally used to flavour fish or seafood but is equally delicious with vegetables.
• Charred vegetable salsa – This tomato-based blended dip is ideal for snacking and is often served with tortilla chips.
• Chip-shop style curry sauce, to rival your favourite take-away, or to use in a katsu sauce.
• Red pepper tapenade – a tomatoey, garlicky sauce or dip for sandwiches or tortilla wraps.
• Curry sauces including rendang, kormas, tikka and katsu.
• Ethiopian spiced sauces and dips – The African country is 2020’s hottest destination for travel and food inspiration.
• Chilli chutney – It’s simple, sweet, warm and – wowzers – watch out for that kick!
• Vegan Mac and Cheese – intense, rich, “creamy” and filling – delicious!
So if you feel that vegan is the 2020 way for you or your customers, or if you’re simply looking to offer them healthy and delicious alternatives to their usual fare, come to Quattro Foods for delicious plant-based food products.